“John said to Him, ‘Teacher, we saw a man using Your name to expel demons.’ ” –Mark 9:38
Because of past wars, large areas of several countries are still land-mined. These mines cause devastating injuries and death even years after a war is over.
Jesus’ war on earth with the devil is over. “It was to destroy the devil’s works that the Son of God revealed Himself” (1 Jn 3:8). Jesus is totally victorious. He “took His seat forever at the right hand of God; now He waits until His enemies are placed beneath His feet” (Heb 10:12-13). The war is over, but the spiritual land-mines of the evil one still remain and continue to harm those who are not walking with Jesus.
- Don’t take a step without checking with Jesus (see Is 30:21).
- Warn others to watch their steps.
- Sweep the mined fields clean by prayer and fasting (see Mt 17:21, NAB).
- Lead others to walk with Christ – even in His footsteps (see 1 Pt 2:21).
- Encourage others to pray and fast.
- Thank Jesus for His victory and the guidance of the Holy Spirit (see Jn 16:13).
PRAYER: Father, thank You for victory, protection, healing, and hope.
PROMISE: “Wisdom instructs her children and admonishes those who seek her. He who loves her loves life.” –Sir 4:11-12
PRAISE: Charles noticed that the lifestyle he lived was literally killing his friends who lived that same lifestyle. Accepting the grace of conversion, he repented and turned permanently to Jesus.