The month of November is dedicated to the Souls in Purgatory, whose feast is celebrated on November 2. The entire month of November falls during the liturgical season known as Ordinary Time and is represented by the liturgical color green.
The Holy Father’s Intentions for the Month of November
Christians in Asia: That Christians in Asia, bearing witness to the Gospel in word and deed, may promote dialogue, peace, and mutual understanding, especially with those of other religions.
Feasts for November
The feasts on the General Roman Calendar celebrated during the month of November are:
1. All Saints, Solemnity
2. All Souls, Feast
3. Martin de Porres, Opt. Mem.
4. Charles Borromeo, Memorial
5. Thirty-First Sunday in Ordinary Time, Sunday
9. Lateran Basilica, Feast
10. Leo the Great, Memorial
11. Martin of Tours; Veterans Day (USA), Memorial
12. Thirty-Second Sunday in Ordinary Time, Sunday
13. Frances Xavier Cabrini, Memorial
15. Albert the Great, Opt. Mem.
16. Margaret of Scotland; Gertrude, Opt. Mem.
17. Elizabeth of Hungary, Memorial
18. Churches of Peter and Paul; Rose Philippine Duchesne (USA), Opt. Mem.
19. Thirty-Third Sunday in Ordinary Time, Sunday
21. Presentation of Mary, Memorial
22. Cecilia, Memorial
23. Clement I; Columban; Bl. Miguel Agustín Pro (USA); Thanksgiving Day, Opt. Mem.
24. Andrew Dung-Lac and Companions, Memorial
25. Catherine of Alexandria, Opt. Mem.
26. Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe , Solemnity
30. Andrew, Feast